Whispering Hope

The life and times of my daughter, Stephanie Hope. Stephanie came to us in May of 2005 and her adoption was finalized in October of 2006. She is 16 years old and struggles with Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and Post Traumatic Stess Disorder as a result of a lifetime of abuse and neglect.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 4

UPDATE: Thursday, May 22, 10:00AM

The address on record at the DMV turned out to be incorrect, so we are back at square one. The home where we believed they were was empty, so I don't know if that means Stephanie (and Cindy) were never there or if they have left.

We have found that Stephanie may also have been in contact with a half-brother (on her mother's side) by the name of Jacob Burton. He is younger than Stephanie, but I do not know by how much. I expect that he is 13-14.

I am asking now, for anyone who has any contacts in the Bradley County, TN area, to please put in some calls, e-mails, etc. I am confident that someone somewhere knows something and it is just a matter of finding that person.

Also, I have flyers. Anyone who is willing to put some up, send me your adress and I will mail you one to make as many copies as will be useful to you. Once again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home